Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bruno Mars: New Begining

Bismillahe Rahmane Al-Ra7eem


Assalamon 3leikom :)


so what it do y'all?!? i miss myself on here on my new digital diary. love writing i just havent had a chance cuz some one was bugging me and i had moshkelat on my mind. i found something new to calm me down; Bruno Mars. i have that exact same watch !!! i am wearing it Right now!! hehehe i have same hat an shirt and i cant wait for my Raybanssss in jet black!!! omg an my hot pink an pink-orange-red blazer hollaaaa





everybody loves my hot new XOXO watch that also Bruno Mars is wearin u know its like same but i guess hes is for boys....but i get sooo many comments on it hehehe

also to make maself happy i eat toffee and chocolate merci eheheh the persian chocolate. also i love tableron ahhaha LOVE it from bak home.

PS dont u love the MJ white glove on Brunos (which his name is not Bruno thats stage name hes real name is PETER GENE HERNANDEZ! yup that hes new name haha oops i blew it for him wantin to be bruno mars italiano hahaha NOT) anwyays love the MJ gloves!!!


he is totally a me in male version hahaha i donno how to explain it ... but like his style his music his character
his lines to the song Grenade explaines me and who i am an how i am for ppl i love and they never do the same for me....that is why i feel him an his pains...


  i love this pic. i do Photography i studied it in college and i LOVE it . it is amazing seriously really really fun i am super pumped to go back to school need to do something with my life... i feel lifeless without doing just work an no school. even tho i do alot day to day basis... like even just at home/....i love the color background the outfit an the piano is BOMB~~~!!! i LOVE his GRENADE song. because of that song i had to buy the whole album today i went in for MJ's new album self titeled Michael but is sold out an wont get more till later this week .. so i walked out with the new Bruno Mars and Enrique Iglesias album Holla! i really want the Shakira Waka Waka south Africa World Cup album. :) one of my best friends is from SOuth AFrica big up big up sis haha u kno who u r :D

i wanna get bak into playin guitar an piano insha'Allah one day i kno i always say it but i dont.... well i will... i love blogggin' tho.

Hey all i got ADHD means i cant focus on one thing hahaha so dont get scared.when i make a title but i write about 10 thousand things differ than the title itself hahaha . i jus write an speak my mind.


 pero a mi me guta la musica mucho ay muchissiiimo.. es k me muero por la musica.. es la unica cosa k me tiene normal en este mundo k es una locura y su musica lo discrive a mi!!! :) por eso lo entiendo mucho y estilo y eso ... cuando estoy sin poder , y lo escucho , el me da el poder a levantal y hacer cosas en las dias. como los bedoine soundclash y el eh Boricua :)



He is FREE doing hes own thing and mix of cultures being from Hawaii and mix of filipino n Boricua Puerto Rican. makes me smile to see such diversity in the world we will all one day be one an look sooo mix like Panamanians, Iranians, Puerto Ricans etc.... such diversity an mixes ... amazing right??? i absolutly love the blk an white picture u know is dope when i use to keep doing my thang in photography i still loved the black an white. al7mdulillah i have a BABA masha'Allah as far as i remember he has bought me pretty dope stuff like my professional camera and like my laptop and all :)


i love Piano but i am not there enuff for to study it at all times like when i use to live in NY i did go classes but like that was when i was 16 and i also did guitarr classes but am kinda slow in learning i always hav to tamrin an practice but guess what i studied spanish guitar, reggae, Bachata an spanish Reggae like Big Boy pretty awsome huh???




 

dont u love an feel the shine on each foto??? like how they are. they add that lil' touch



but Brunos songs are actually quite relaxing. he is a new artist out there an he doin real well for himself masha'Allah.  is cuz he is himself :) he doesnt try to plz the audience he is jus doin his own thang. an thas like moi! i love doing me an no one else can change that i am me i am who i am gonna be an no one can change that u know...

Bruno Mars sang beside Damian Marley Jamaica Jamaica and also B.O.B. yaaaeaaa California style LA baby! am Diggin' that. have u seen Cadillac Records?? i think u shud!!! omg!! like for real yo!!! i love B's part as Etta James an i love the whole thang! is Bomb. don the below pix remind u of it???


 

awsome fotos bruno mars. omg it smells like burnin here what it do??? i dono what it is. my husband jus tol me about the new viber app on ur iphone that u can DL an call anywere in the world and i did . but it dont work?? how unfair his works!!! i wanna call ma sis in jap!!1 :( what do i do? skype sucks!!! well this viber is not workin for me niether. what the??? like why??? forget it.. wasnt meant to be... i was doin jus fine without it yo..

ma sis was scared thought i was bouncin out jjajaja when she all da way in japan huh???

                                                      


 here is the lyrics of the Grenade by Bruno Mars  

Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all,
But you never give
Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open -
Why were they open?
Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is
I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same

No, no, no, no

Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said “hey” when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, bad woman,
That's just what you are, yeah,
You’ll smile in my face then rip the breaks out my car
Gave you all I had

And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, yes you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked Cause what you don't understand is
I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same

If my body was on fire, ooh You’ d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby...

But darling I’ll still catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same.
No, you won’t do the same,
You wouldn’t do the same,
Ooh, you’ll never do the same,
No, no, no, no



Bruno Mars Grenade lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com/bruno-mars-grenade-lyrics.html


 now tell me thats not feeling??? that is feeling u can know for a fact he was in pain an hurt for real when he wrote this song... i mean that is what i mean i feel like i am his girl version of Bruno Mars maybe Bruna Mars jajajaja







i really apriciate the art like how this tape is like all spread out ol' school. i am listenin back to bak to the Grenade song till i get bored but as far as i remmber when i like. actualy no i dont like when i LOVE a song like bak in the day it was J.LO and Ja Rule "I'm Real" as i recall i only re listened to it only everyday 24-7 ahahahahhaha bahahaha in high school....





Dont u love the below images??? arent they awsome??? love it... see i actually am pretty different like i am Capricorn and i love art and music and photgraphy and arts and crafts so i totally have different likes an diff images in fashion an music an one would be like omg she listens to MJ, reggaeton, bachata, an khaleegy AND Bruno Mars? u know what i got to say to them haterz?? ya so AND what?!!!? why u be hatin'?? i can like what i want so back off. i grew up ALL around the world and i got diff ideas an cultures mixed in me so back off, or try put urself in my shoes. an then talk. 

 










 i guess he used to act and sing an dress like Elvis Crespy or Presly or howwever way u spell that hahah i guess i mixed him with Elvis Crespo (el Boricua he do Merengue) and i grew up listenin to Elvis crespo so ya.... merengue my thang. rather than elvis presly who my mama listens to ... but these are the Raybans i love@!!!!!



like the song today i swear i am not doing anything.. thats how i feel most days hahaha jus kidding but i do have my moments. haha i jus wanna be at home and cooking an painting blogging an listenin music

No comments:

Post a Comment