Thursday, December 16, 2010

Future Husbands And Wives Of Saudis: Hana Basrawi: The Story Of A Saudi-British Girl

Future Husbands And Wives Of Saudis: Hana Basrawi: The Story Of A Saudi-British Girl






omg this story wallahe made me cry so much actually i am very emotional person, have u seen not without my daughteR?? this american women converts islam to marry irani man an he takes her his country an then everyhin goes sour from there Sub7nAllah... ya Allah why this happens??? like why men get controlled an changed by an in fron a family is so sad... i mean am not super complanin and if my baba was to read this he'd have to agree wif me that him an hes Sau3di family str8 from Jeddah is JEDDAN (Really in Farsi) strict an stuff ... is nuts how he changes around them... i get scared sometimes. is like black an white night an day... when hes out of the countries of middle east. Iran Emirate or Sau3di Arabia he is totally different man.. u know. i love my baba but sub7nAllah some things will never change u know....the way a parent of family controls the other family member is cr8zy ... my moma isnt much better at it niether. am ol nuff, make my own decisions. if i choose not to drive or learn driving an be abandaned at home.. is again my OWN choice. all up to moi :)



anywhoo whoo have a nice day. jus keep ur eyes opened. i jus find this story sad but bas al7mdulillah she found her way out, if she still a muslimah then masha'Allah an u can never hate anyone let alone family members u know??


that will always be me.. bedouin :) Bandari 5aleegy Persian 3rab Princess :) it's in my heart my lil 9albi will never change no matter where on earth u take me i still do my own thang :)


ok yalla

ma3assalama

No comments:

Post a Comment