Sunday, November 7, 2010

Water in Islam & Water in General



I love my "آب/المياه" alot!!! I mean without it how will I be able to make Wudu "الوضوء" and how will i be able to drink it when I need it i.e.; my heart medication for my heart pain when is severe, & in general all my medications !???
I mean I know you can still make salat/namaz (it's like a dry Wudu "الوضوء", same ways just using غبار التربة) without water if water is not available or if the amount of water left for driking, for example : in your bottle and your in sahara and not enought left for drink, you can do dry abulation, this act is called "تيمم" tayammum using  khak/Sand "خاك/التربة", and if you carry your mohr "مهر" with you everywhere you go then :) masha'Allah. And if the water is الخطرة/خطیر for the person (like also for their health الصحة​/سلامة) or really REALLY expensive that is prohobited to buy it by Islam. or if the water is MILES and MILES away from you like REALLY far, then you can do تيمم Tayammum instead.

But still it is not as fresh feeling of water gives you . You know and that's only if you can't find water no were . Plus "الإنسان" ensan can live without food but living without water= death.

Tayammun which is replaced instead of Wudu and performed (Wudu, for the ones who are not Muslim: Wudu is a  water Ritual one has to do before they Pray, the act of it is called Wudu and it has certain steps, to make a prayer also is not just put your hands up to the sky and ask Allah=God for something, no , it is done 5/day and it has a certain way as well and it is called "Salat/Namaz". when you put your hands up in the air and just ask Allah (Sub7ana Wa Ta3ala) you are making "Do3'a" which is a prayer also but is more like you ask Allah SWT for something and also you can make Do'3a by Ayats/Surahs (Lines/Chapters) from Al-Kitab (The Qur'an)




when I get scared cause sometimes I have sixth sence "7esse shishom" or "الحس الثابت" and I feel al-jinns "الجن" autho'Billah around me or something or I am bothered by something then I make wudu for when you hav bad dreams an Sheitun "الشیطان" was in your dream and you just wake up sweating & crying & donno what to do cuz that bad dream felt as real as your next breath "سبحان اللهِ سبحان اللهِ سبحان الله" sob7an'Allahee sob7an'Allahee Sob7an'Allah ... ( this happens to me all time cuz Sheitun "الشیطان" comes in many shapes and forms anb tries to fool you and scare you, the closer you get to Allah (SWT), the closer you become to "القرآن و الدین" Qur'an n deen!! But thast' another post i'll be posting about) neways best thing to do is make "الارتبات یا اتصال مع الله" ertebat ma3 Allah Sub7ane Wa Ta3alla and for sure make wudu and then دعا make do3's ( refer to a differet post on which  دعا do3'as you should make and is helpful and good insha'Allah when you having a bad dream and what to do to try to avoid the bad dreams insha'Allah) makin wudu with water makes you feel so much better and so fresh 'n' so clean clean :D
واللهِ wallahe nothing gives you that great feeling of being fresh and cleans from a water in wudu!!!!





I know a person who is suffering from a horrible accident and has concussion the DR. told the person with a concusion needs to DRINK alot of water to survive as soon as their water in the body is down they start 2 feel dizzy again and feel horrible :( so ya water is "واجب" wajeb! aNd vEry veRy neceSsity aNd useful in life & in general & in islam

Lets all say al7mdullilah we hav water and Allah gave us water!!!!

الحمدالله
الحمدالله
الحمدالله
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment