Saturday, July 2, 2011

I AM SORRY

Bismillahe Al-Ra7man Al-ra7eem
 
 
 
Assalamou 3leykom
 
kifakom ya al-naas??
 
insha'Allah b5eir
 
anyway this is an email i had read and the story touched my heart i absolutly adored it and had to share with y'all
 
jazakallah 5eir :)
 
read along and insha'Allah u enjoy as i did.
 
lets keep it sweet and simple.
 
the most adorable joys of life
 
love n life
 
lovin' life
 
:) :P
 
 
 
 
Pencil: I'm sorry
Eraser: For what ? You didn't do anything
wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt
because of me. Whenever I made a mistake,
you're always there to erase it. But as you
make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part
of yourself. You get smaller and smaller
each time.
Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind.
You see, I was made to do this. I was made
to help you whenever you do something
wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be
gone and you'll replace me with a new one,
I'm actually happy with my job. So please,
stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.
 
I found this conversation between the
pencil and the eraser very inspirational.
Parents are like the eraser whereas their
children are the pencil. They're always
there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way, they
get hurt, and become smaller / older, and eventually pass on. Though their children
will eventually find someone new (spouse),
but parents are still happy with what they
do for their children, and will always hate
seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.
 
All my life, I've been the pencil. And it pains
me to see the eraser that is my parents
getting smaller and smaller each day.
For I know that one day, all that I'm
left with would be eraser shavings
and memories of what I used to
have.:x lovestruck
 
 
jazakallah 5eiran
 
Yalla
 
Ma3assalama
 
~1~
 
May Beace be upon y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment