Friday, October 7, 2011

Bismillah

Hala


Maya Nasri - Rou7





Clip of da beauty full lebanese


Kalamaat:


shohour edaitom bel hem
adaitom bel bohd,
bel sa'a wel youm.




wayn..waynak rajah int
jay it elli staht
keif who leihs el youm


hemini ya hanini min hob el nasini,
nasini el amr...wel layal el saher
wel rjuh el shoewer


Chorus: (or Koris as i read it xD )


Rouh etha betreid, laba'ah tzeid
hemmi weh trikny el hali
dal\'le be\'id haqat eid
weh te elli badik al\'a baly



chorus


min.. min el habak oul
ady weh gal el omr,omri el hob am be toul




mein hadak leil we nahayr
es\'al i\'jnak ent..we enta el majgool?
rajah mish rajah
le youni wala sami\'h
shu nedahdak ana
rajah lel hana
mish ba'i lena


~~~~~ plz enjoy ~~~~~


~1~

Lyrics:

Months I sadly spent
I counted them
hour by hour, day by day

When? When did you come back
telling me "I miss you"!
How? And why today

Protect me ,my longing, from my love who forgot me
Make me forget the moon ,the long nights
and the hurtful pictures

Chorus:

Go if you want,don't make it worse
and leave me alone
Stay away, don't repeat saying " I was thinking about you"

Who..who loved you like I do, tell me!
And who let our love last long?

Who was there for you night and day
while you..you were busy?
Whether you are coming back or not
or whether you are listening
Did I ask you to come back?
Are you coming back for joy?
It (joy) is no longer for us

No comments:

Post a Comment